Sunday, September 12, 2010

Israel and Art

Hello Dear Friends!  I want to share some of my artwork with you.  Also, I want to direct you to an interview with a really special man named Israel Houghton.  Some of you may have heard of him.  He is a wonderful Christian recording artist.  I had the pleasure and honor of taking care of him and his precious family while working in a job that I had a few years back.  After being in their home and getting to know them just a little bit, I can tell you that they are the "real deal" and very Godly people.  Just a precious family!!  So here is the interview with Israel    http://www.cbn.com/cbnmusic/Interviews/700club_IsraelHoughton_041205.aspx

Now let's see if I can insert some pics of my artwork!  I took the pics awhile back on RoseFlower's computercam (I'm sure there is another name for it).  They are not the best pics, but I want to share them...because so many of the blogs I really enjoy have such beautiful pictures of their work.  I just want to let you know that I actually do play in my art journal too!  :)
<>
What a day for a daydream! Hard to see details...sorry

the front of one of my art journals

Okay... so this will only let me post 2 pictures in this post.  And in reverse order.  I'm so confused!  yes, that is me hiding behind my journal!  just trying to stay incognito.  I took these pics a couple of weeks ago, in my bedroom.  Behind me is my wall with some of my pretty lights that make me happy, and you can see the window behind me as well-it is dark outside.

More art posting soon....
MamaRose


No comments: