Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Makes My Heart Beat Faster!!!

Hello Dear Ones!  Yes, I will be posting and writing more often.  Just very busy taking care of my RoseFlower right now.  Holidays are always difficult for her.  I am praying for y'all...yes, even though I don't know you!

Wanted to share this great video I ran across just now on You Tube.  I've never heard the song before, it is called "Colorful Revolution"-by the Redwalls.  The video is just amazing!  I go ga-ga (no relation to Lady) over any kind of art supplies...so this video is just too exciting for me!  If we don't get to do some art tomorrow, I will explode!

Hope y'all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  You know, no matter what is going on...there are always things to praise God about!  He is so wonderful!!

Enjoy this video....  MamaRose

No comments: