Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy July....!!

Hello and Happy July to everyone!  Not sure where you are, but here...it is very very hot outside!  Whew!  My mom (QueenBee) always says she is solar powered- hee hee hee!- but even she is saying it is hot, so you know it is really, really hot here!!!  And our hottest months aren't even here yet!!

Yes, there has been a blank spot in my postings.  We've been riding the rapids here since I last wrote.  I had to put my precious RoseFlower in the hospital last night.  I know that she is where she needs to be...that our Precious Saviour is in control of everything, and taking care of His baby....

She has been regressing for about 5 months now.  Some small things at first, then some bigger backwards steps.  There was a huge event night before last where she actually said that she wanted to go to hospital.  I trust her doctor completely...with her life, as he literally saved her life about 4 years ago.  He agreed that she needed to go to hospital.

Not sure if her meds need tweaking, or if she just needs some intensive therapy, I know that she will get either or both...whatever she needs.  Would you please pray for her??  During visiting time today, she was crying so hard...begging me to take her home.  She was very scared because now she is in the teen unit (previously-she was in the children's unit, that was 4 years ago).  She was so scared because the other patients were talking about how they had overdosed, how many drugs they had taken....they were cursing alot...  my RoseFlower is getting a look at the real world and it's harshness. 

She is such a tender, loving, giving soul.  She always has been.  Even though she is 15, because of her traumas, emotionally she is much younger.  And because of the recent regressions... she seems very young emotionally at times--still loving teddy bears, little animal toys, make believe stories...  So this culture shock for her is very difficult.

And she is having visual and audio hallucinations.  They are very scary to her.  She knows that they are not real...but it doesn't make it any easier to hear the words, hear the demons and what they tell her to do....and to see the scary demon-like images that are surrounding her.

Thank you so very much for your prayers.  I know that our God is a loving God...I know that nothing happens without Him knowing about it...and I know that all works together for good for those that love Him.  And she definitely loves her Jesus.  She could only bring in one book and a journal.  She packed a whole bag full, but without hesitation, picked her Bible and very willingly left the rest.

Ok...on to other things....we have been creating loads of artwork lately!  It is so wonderful for the soul!  RoseFlower was going to show me how to take pics on the digital cam and then how to post them on the blog.  I may just try and figure another way to post our work.  We have been having alot of fun.  The colors are just gorgeous!!! 

God is so amazing to give us all of these beautiful things (trees, clouds, flowers, different textures, paints, sparkles....it is endless!!)...and give us minds to create and imagine and play with!  God is just such a loving and amazing God!  I cannot fathom His love for us....every time I try, I am just speechless...  He sings over us at night if we ask Him to, He keeps us safe from our enemies, He answers our prayers---that are so much better many times that what we ask for!!!, He holds us and comforts us if we become scared or cry, He forgives us when we mess up...no matter how bad we mess up-He is waiting for us with open arms to love on us and forgive us.  I could just go on and on!!  Just Praise His Holy Name!!

The past few months, I didn't have any words to write here.  I couldn't get them to form coherently, or I was too exhausted and would just fall into bed...talking to my Lord until I fell asleep.  At times, I only had a very short period of time to get on my computer.  I would go to flickr.com .  Anything you can imagine...so many beautiful images are on http://www.flickr.com/ .  If you are having a rough go of it...  it is wonderful just to go and enter one of your favorite things to search...and it is amazing how many gorgeous pictures you will find of your favorite thing!  It is free to open an accout, just takes about a minute, then you can click to make pics your favorites, so you can go back and enjoy them later.  Just a really cool place to go and hang out...when you are too stressed to read words, or think, or type words.  Somehow the beauty of the colors breaks through that stress...and you can relax, and then hopefully sleep better.

Please know that I am praying for everyone that reads anypart of this.  And if you have a specific prayer request, please email me at the address to whichever side it is...maybe the right side??

May God be with you and your families and bless you abundantly!  If you celebrate the Fourth of July (in America), I hope you have a wonderful and fun 4th!!

Much love.....MamaRose

No comments: