Saturday, May 15, 2010

Eyes Blurred..Leaning on Jesus

Filling out SS Disability paperwork online for my Precious Daughter, RoseFlower.  So brain numbing to spend so much time in front of the computer.  Let me rephrase that--time in front of the computer filling out such deeply personal family history.  I'm trying really hard to write it as just a journalist would.  It's really not working very well.
Oh, please Father, help me to get through this.  If it is Your will, please let this be approved.  I know You have a wonderful plan for our lives...please forgive me in my fleshly physical and emotional exhaustion for.. my weaknesses.. it is not that I don't believe that You do have a plan for us, I know You do....it just seems to be going on for so long..the hardships, Father.  Getting close to 19 years, Father.  Please don't see me as ungrateful for the time of living You have given me....and all the wonderful beautiful blessings that You have poured over my head.  I'm ashamed to even feel discouraged.  Please forgive me, Saviour!  Give me strength... please help my precious RoseFlower in her most recent setback.  Heal her please as You see fit, Heavenly Physician.
Your Loving Daughter......

thank you, Lord.... as soon as I post this entry, I look to the left and see the verse of the day-here it is in case you are reading this at a later date-

"As you do not know the path of the wind, or how the body is formed in a mother's womb, so you cannot understand the work of God, the Maker of all things.”
(Ecclesiastes 11:5)

God always sends us little emails just when we need them, doesn't He??  Whether they be a sweet little birdy, a flower you haven't seen before, a stranger's smile or kind word that somehow just seems to fit in perfectly,  or a Bible verse that hits you in your face on your very own blog!  hee hee hee!  I love you so much Lord Jesus!!!  You are my Hero!

Off to cook dinner and sing some praise music...will get back to paperwork later.  I'll share my recipe after paperwork is done.  Tonight we are having Cousin P's Spaghetti!  And believe you me....Cousin P..he, yes HE, is a wonderful chef!!!

Love and hugs......

No comments: